Saturday, December 14, 2013

wake me up when its all over

OUTFIT FEATURING: Top- Cotton On • Skirt- H&M • Belt- Louis Vuitton • Shoes- City Plaza • Outerwear- Cotton On • Bag- Charles & Keith • Necklace- Bangkok • Arm accessories- gift//H&M


yes, i did it- previously it was DENIM ON DENIM now it's leather on leather! I'm a big fan of muscle tanks and I had been searching for the perfect muscle tank for quite some time now and I've got to admit that this graphic printed one right here just fits the bill. It's black, the arm hole isn't too wide and the graphics are pretty cool!                     It actually reads: DEATH HAZARD// KEEP SHARP

Went to the newly opened West Gate on the 12th as my mother wanted to do some Christmas shopping there, but we didn't really bought much stuffs! Here are more photos from that day-

bye readers! I'll see you in my next post! luv ya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment