Saturday, December 7, 2013

family day

Outfit featuring: Top- Bugis street • Skirt- Online • Shoes- Vietnam • Outerwear- Factorie • Bag- Vietnam


just a day spent with my cousins and family over at the new shopping mall- Westgate as well as JEM! Love how most of the shops that are in Town are actually here- in the west now! Especially restaurants and stores like PAUL, Osaka Ohsho, Skinny Pizza, Factorie (favourite store at the moment!!!), etc... can't wait to give the mall a second visit once all the stores are opened!


with my cousin- Eion!




yay fun day with the cousins and family, love how close we are! I hope even when we get older and are starting to work- my cousins and I would still be as close as how we are now. 
Thanks for reading, I'll see you in my next post! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment