Friday, October 18, 2013

FiDé Fashion Week- Day 8




Top- The Editor's market • Bottoms- UNIQLO • Shoes- H&M • Bag- New Look • Neck piece- Forever 21 • Hand accessories- H&M • Eyewear- Jurong Point


I'm back with a new post, finally!
If you guys had yet to read my previous post, I was actually scheduled by Willabelle also known as Paledivision for FiDé fashion show on the 16th of October! It was a pity because my partner for the day and I actually missed the first show- Michael Cinco's and so we could only watch the second show because my partner also had to leave early. It was a short fashion show but I've got to admit- the gowns were simply breath- taking especially those that had mesh and pretty and intricate detailings! 
If you don't know me, you must have not known that I really like mesh. Even though it was only a short one it was definitely one of the best experiences I ever had, and if I had the chance I'd hope to attend more fashion shows in the future. // 
More videos of runway on my INSTAGRAM!






AND YES OMG, I MET THE AMAZING AND FRIENDLY BLOGGER- WILLABELLE!!
My heart was practically screaming for joy, she had such a sweet personality and she's really pretty too! <3

My pretty partner for the fashion show, Michelle!


                                           
Lion City 
            
                   thanks for reading, i'll see you again in the next post! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment