Saturday, February 15, 2014

why don't you take me home to where my dreams are gold

MY LOOK FEATURING: Top- Topshop • Pants- Uniqlo • Outerwear- Forever 21 • Boots- H&M • Bag- Charles & Keith • Necklace- Topshop • Shades- SCAPE

I decided to match the top which has a more boxy and structured look with something tighter so that it'll complement with each other and since the top is rather plain I decided to go with some prints instead! And of course, no outfit is completed without some shades of black in it so I chose my new buckled boots this time round// and one can never say no to a stylish pair of shades especially when the days are getting warmer!



statement necklace also from Topshop, a really simple yet classical piece














what we wrote!


some self-timed shots!








& yes, finally a pair jcs to add to my mini shoes collection!!!! They were in such a glorious shade of brown and red that I couldn't resist, I got them at $120 from the P.V.S sales at Cineleisure, they were such a steal! Can't wait to break into this shoes and build an outfit out of this and also hopefully fill up more of this space soon! ;)

see you guys soon xoxo

http://instagram.com/alanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment